1.4K views

YES, I AGREE WITH ALL 178 REVIEW PUTLE ARE THEIVES AND CRIMINALS.THEY HAVE NO CONSCIOUS.

AS LONG AS THEY CAN GET AWAY WILL SELLING POORLY DEFEACTIVE PRODUCT AND KEEP THIER MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS, THEIR CUSOMERS ARE MEANING LESS, TRUE, TO SAY AND I AM ONE OF THERE CUSTOMERS THROUGH A THIRD PARTY. BOUGHT A RESALE HOUSE AT IS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD, AND YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. SPENT 160,000 GRAND, AND ANY LAY PERSON CAN TELL HOW CHEAP THE HOUSE IS BUILT. BUT LOVE THE LOCATION, AND MY LOT, THAT I THOUGHT WAS LARGER , BUT FOUND OUT WE LOST LAND DUE TO AN EASEMENT ISSUE.

AN EASEMENT THAT PULTE BUILT ON MY LOT., AND IS RESPONSPONABLE TO MAINTAINE PER THE DECLARATION, BUT IF THEY HAVE TO SPEND MONEY, FOR THIS MAINTANCE, THEY THOUGHT BACK TO THE HOME ONWER.

NASTY COMPANY, THEY ARE THE TRUE DEVIL, AND THEY WILL BURN IN ***, SO NOT TOO WORRY, THEY HAVE THIER DAY.IN ***.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pulte Homes. The most disappointing about house from Pulte Homes was cheap materials used and not worth the money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pulte Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Pulte Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Anonymous, If you don't have anything nice to say, shut up.I'm tired of your *** and mean comments.

This site if you haven't noticed yourself, is for complaints.***...

Why don't you take an English Grammar course? How can any one take you seriously when you write like a 6 year old.

I stopped reading because you used all CAPS!