1.3
Turnaround Time

We are in the process of building a new home In Ocala, FL at Stone Creek.The home is being built by Pulte Homes.

We paid extra to have the house plumbed for a water softener. Let me first state that the house is now three months behind schedule. We noticed approximately a month ago that water softener pipes had been installed incorrectly. It was apparent that Pulte Homes forgot to install them in the first place and then decided to add them as an afterthought.

The pipes were installed on the side of the garage that impedes a service door to the attic to open all the way. In addition, once you would actually install a water softener unit it would stick out far enough in the garage so that you could not put two cars in a two car garage. We have pointed this out in person, in writing

and with pictures.

The only responses that we have gotten from Pulte Homes to date is that the design of the house did not have plans specific enough for the water softener (even though it was a listed option that we paid extra for) and to say that they will deliver us a livable home but it will not be perfect.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. KINGRAM1946 stated that there is a room for improvement of unsatisfactory in all aspects. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "pretty much all of the above!" of pulte homes house construction and associated monetary loss in the amount of $53500. Pulte Homes needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pulte homes house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pulte Homes.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Great thank you that's what we are thinking of doing also only if we can get our money back

Same experience here in Tampa Bay.I have about report 17 pages with defects and much more.

They lied every chance they got.

Glad I pulled out before closing.Pulte is THE worst company I have dealt with.

KINGRAM1946

Pulte has now told us that they will "resolve the issue" but they don't know how yet.That remains to be seen.

Do NOT trust Pulte Homes.

We have documented all of our conversations in writing and also recorded many phone conversations.What you receive in return our constant LIES!!

to KINGRAM1946 #1109486

careful. recording conversations is illegal without consent.

KINGRAM1946
to Anonymous #1109501

If you don't want to be recorded don't call my phone. And by the way Pulte has known for most of the time that we've been recording Conversations.