We are in the process of building a new home In Ocala, FL at Stone Creek.The home is being built by Pulte Homes.
We paid extra to have the house plumbed for a water softener. Let me first state that the house is now three months behind schedule. We noticed approximately a month ago that water softener pipes had been installed incorrectly. It was apparent that Pulte Homes forgot to install them in the first place and then decided to add them as an afterthought.
The pipes were installed on the side of the garage that impedes a service door to the attic to open all the way. In addition, once you would actually install a water softener unit it would stick out far enough in the garage so that you could not put two cars in a two car garage. We have pointed this out in person, in writing
and with pictures.
The only responses that we have gotten from Pulte Homes to date is that the design of the house did not have plans specific enough for the water softener (even though it was a listed option that we paid extra for) and to say that they will deliver us a livable home but it will not be perfect.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unsatisfactory in all aspects
- Reason of review:
- Pretty much all of the above!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pulte Homes Home Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I purchased my home in January 2012 and the vinyl siding on the left side of my home is melting. The builder Pulte refuse to come out and replace the..."
- "So, we were looking for a company to lease some equipment, we went through the normal questions and ask them what documents you need, what scores do you require, please..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."