We are in the process of building a new home In Ocala, FL at Stone Creek.The home is being built by Pulte Homes.
We paid extra to have the house plumbed for a water softener. Let me first state that the house is now three months behind schedule. We noticed approximately a month ago that water softener pipes had been installed incorrectly. It was apparent that Pulte Homes forgot to install them in the first place and then decided to add them as an afterthought.
The pipes were installed on the side of the garage that impedes a service door to the attic to open all the way. In addition, once you would actually install a water softener unit it would stick out far enough in the garage so that you could not put two cars in a two car garage. We have pointed this out in person, in writing
and with pictures.
The only responses that we have gotten from Pulte Homes to date is that the design of the house did not have plans specific enough for the water softener (even though it was a listed option that we paid extra for) and to say that they will deliver us a livable home but it will not be perfect.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unsatisfactory in all aspects
- Reason of review:
- Pretty much all of the above!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pulte Homes Home Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "We bought our current residence in 1993 from "The Pulte Builders." Of late, water has been stagnating in our front yard and we kept thinking that it will dry up...."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "Wesley Berry florists is a fraud. They do not send what was ordered by something that is truly inferior. Attempts to call and complain ends up with a transfer to..."
- "i have pictures of the 3800 s.w colege road ocala fl location. it is disgusting. none of the tables were clean(not like it was busy)there is a huge spill on..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."