The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems.Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement.
The volume of water that is up pumped out is ridiculous! It's enough to fill a swimming pool!! The force of the water coming out broke the pipe! The pump is noisey--it can be heard throughout the house.
When it's bedtime, it's hard to fall asleep or stay asleep. Quiet enjoyment of my home is impossible. I can lose everything if i lose power.
My basement can't be enjoyed even though it is a finished basement.Pulte has to make this right or I will sue their ***.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jim Horn of Cloudcap Construction in Eugene Oregon did a very poor job installing doors, and window and baseboard trim and molding in my home. He installed a..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Mr Abhijit Nath from BGA is a great iddiate in this world, he cheating customer that , he refund money for booking , if the customer not able to purchase..."
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "Just pulled this tasty morsel out of a bag of Lays Kettle chips. #WhatIsIt? Help me @LAYS @Fritolay..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."