It just came to my attention when I had my reverse osmoses filters changed that my water Hot and Cold tubes going to my Dish washer, and one going to my drinking water dispenser, Were at the time of the building, was put in opposite of the way they were suppose to be, I have Cold water going to my dish washer, Hot water going to my drinking water, My Dishes have always come out with a white film, And spotty. Sense It was your mistake in the build of the home, I believe you should Fix it. Cell (702)564-1989 Thanks

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of pulte homes from Pulte Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pulte Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cheap construction. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pulte Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments