3005 Amberbrook Ln, Charleston, SC 29414, USA

I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in.However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall.

I reported these defects to Pulte but they advised for me to wait for the annual inspection. I did and they completed the repairs. However, now I have white primer patches throughout my upstairs. Pulte refused to simply color match my existing paint!

This was not a complete repair job despite their rules and certainly not good customer service.I have a Calhoun V design home in the Creekside residential area in Charleston, SC.

Review about: Pulte Homes House Repair.

I liked: Floor plan.

I didn't like: Service requests.

2.9
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pulte Homes House Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion