I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in.However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall.
I reported these defects to Pulte but they advised for me to wait for the annual inspection. I did and they completed the repairs. However, now I have white primer patches throughout my upstairs. Pulte refused to simply color match my existing paint!
This was not a complete repair job despite their rules and certainly not good customer service.I have a Calhoun V design home in the Creekside residential area in Charleston, SC.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Service requests
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "This the third time I tried Steak and Shake and I refuse to go back. Service is exceptionally slow and of poor quality. The food is nothing special...."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."