2.9
Turnaround Time

I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in.However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall.

I reported these defects to Pulte but they advised for me to wait for the annual inspection. I did and they completed the repairs. However, now I have white primer patches throughout my upstairs. Pulte refused to simply color match my existing paint!

This was not a complete repair job despite their rules and certainly not good customer service.I have a Calhoun V design home in the Creekside residential area in Charleston, SC.

kwits48 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pulte Homes and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Pulte Homes to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service requests. Author liked the most floor plan. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pulte Homes and pulte homes house repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments