I purchased my home in January 2012 and the vinyl siding on the left side of my home is melting.The builder Pulte refuse to come out and replace the vinyl siding.
They are saying its not covered under the warranty. I called the warranty and was told the builder is responsible for replacing the siding. i called the builder personally and was told rduwarranty would handle any concerns regarding the vinyl siding. Both warranty departments are pointing fingers at each other.
How much would it take for the builder to come out and replace the vinyl siding.
This is a nightmare.I have to the point of tears and unavailable to sleep or eat.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vinyl Siding Purchase And Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My porch rotted due to poor draining from drains which where poorly unsalted...."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."