Pulte Homes - Strucure is rotten / super bad craftsmanship
After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable layout of gas line up in the attic (the gas line is been put right in front of the way when u get up the attic AND if that wasn't hazard enough its been routed approx. 1inch above the floor (!!!!!) so u MUST trip over it or step on it!
I could go on and on with endless complaints on how badly my (and almost all houses in our subdivision) were put together by Pulte's HIGH CLASS SUBCONTRACTORS - who use super unskilled workers (who 95% of the time don't even speak your language) in case you needed to communicate with someone!
That's a company that claims to be super good and makes money going super cheap and WE the customers have to live with their disaster work!
SHAME ON YOU PULTE!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Structure Rot
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My porch rotted due to poor draining from drains which where poorly unsalted...."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."