Lutz, Florida
2.0

Have moved in to newly built home and still under 1 year warranty. Bubbles and unevenness popped up in great room ceiling.

Pulte did not do good job. And their warranty sucks. It took about a month still they did not resolve the issue and not even focused to find the root cause. Sending painters to reaping without even fixing the cuts they made in the ceiling.

Second floor is *** while walking... And they don't allow to complaint and fix any time we want. They fix only once before warranty expires and those things popup as we know right after they leave home... Water stalls around lanai in the back yard...

Flows towards home, not away from home due to leveling issues. Rain water won't drain properly in front of home, list goes on if we dig and inspect by professionals. Hard to believe that they are top builders with construction quality they deliver homes... I wouldn't recommend these builders to any of my friends and family to go with.

Stay tuned, I will post further details on how I will end up fixing my ceiling. THiS company sucks!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Pulte Homes Cons: Not happy, Bad experience, Not worth for money, Cheap construction, Cheap material used.

Comments