Fate, Texas
1.4K views

I cannot believe this company is getting away with stealing from the middleclass. I am a single mother of 3.

Work everyday living paycheck to paycheck. I wanted to give my kids a beautiful home. I have not had this house a year yet and everything is falling apart. My kithchen island doors are falling off, nails protruding through my ceilings, cracked walls, floorboards and window sills.

My appliances have already broken and screws rusting. My doors are not closing. I have been contacting this company since August of last year to correct these issues. They send someone to look aat the problem but nobody ever comes by to fix it.

THEY ARE WAITING FOR MY ONE YEAR TO COME BY AND FIX WHAT THEY FEEL WILL SUFFICE.

PLEASE HELP US MIDDLECLASS. THIS HOME WILL BE PAID OFF IN 30YEARS BUT THE PROPERTY WILL BE COLLAPSED :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Pulte Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Hi, single mom. I'm in Fort Worth and fighting Pulte currently. Please check out our page with our story and contact me through there if you like; we could join forces against this shoddy builder.

www.facebook.com/pultewallofshame