Seagoville, Texas

Cheaply made homes, with wasted space design.My house in Seagoville Tx, is 1500 sq feet.

The master bedroom has a very small bathroom. They put two sinks, and only one person can fit in the bathroom. You have all this space in other areas of home, but they took away the bath area, laundry room, and kitchen pantry.

The house ac had problems, and pretty much the whole house is cheaply made and going down hill.Husband and I are looking for another house to buy, and we will make sure it is not by this company!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pulte Homes - Pulte endangers its customers and their families by selling hazardous appliances with homes and does not take any responsibility in response to notifications of this Pulte Homes "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..." Read more   Pulte Homes - Pulte Customer Service Sucks - Allen ,TX Pulte Homes "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..." Read more Pulte Homes - Strucure is rotten / super bad craftsmanship Pulte Homes "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more