We moved in Nov 23 and it began the 1st day we moved in....the front door was wide open, the house was a mess, and the cable hadn't been laid.Since then it has been downhill with getting repair work done.
We have had so many repair issues.....the door frames were at at angle, the dry wall bowed, outside columns at an angle, locks put in the wrong way, doors having no seal, door steps caving in, and we still have hot water issues. Their customer service is terrible..they rarely contact you back, never pick up the phone, never follow up. Even the survey i filled in received no response. One thing is for sure, i will never recommend Pulte to anyone and we will buy from another builder in the future.
Someone called Natalie is the email contact at pultedelight but she has no knowledge of homes so we just go round in circles gettign more stressed day by day. My wife is 8 months pregnant and we still can't settle due all the issues.
I understand new homes have issues but our major complaint is that the communication with pulte is terrible....they just don't seem to care and i am still waiting for someone from corporate to apologise.It really makes you question how safe the foundations are with so many issues we have had with the house.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "I would never walk into a store with the store looking like this the store manager needs to be fired the recovery in the store is horrible there's no one..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them:..."
- "I have this LED bulb from Energywise LED Solutions in my bathroom and this morning, the base of the bulb started on fire. Smoke was everywhere... I was able to..."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."