Cleveland, Ohio

We have been lied to by Pulte since the day we walked into their offices in the Cleveland area. Of course we found out about all of the lies after Pulte already cashed our check.

When I spoke to the VP of Development for Pulte he showed us NO compassion at all and pretty much told us it was our fault and we had to live with it.

Doesn't their web site state that they treat every customer as if they were their only customer? I am making it my life's mission to get the word out about how bad the Pulte company is so that no one will want to build with them and people do not have to worry about losing their life savings to a company that only things about making money and not about making their customers happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pulte Homes Customer Care.

Comments

Strong comments with little examples. My wife and I built 2 homes with Pulte and had great experiences. When we recently moved, we looked to build with them again, but they were not building in teh area we were looking.

I understand that things happen, and your situation is apparently unlike those I had, but to make it your life's mission without substance is over the top.

Just my two cents