My home address is 2788 Eton St, Myertle Beach , SC29579.My main entrance door seal came off already.

Also my telephone jack was not installed at closing.

I need to talk to some one ASAP thank you.My phone is 917-981-4206.one more thing, the Pulte truck damaged my lawn when put the sod of the next door .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pulte Homes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pulte Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Pulte Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Pulte Homes Design Consultant Review from Tucson, Arizona Pulte Homes "My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ. The builders are great, but be careful when you get..." Read more Pulte Homes defective stucco Pulte Homes "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water softener  plumbing Pulte Homes "We are in the process of building a new home In Ocala, FL at Stone Creek. The home is being built by Pulte Homes. We paid extra to have the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more