Henderson, Nevada

We haVE cracked and broken floor tiles throughout within the one year warranty period and Pulte fefused to make the repairs. It's the "Rainmaker" of homebuilding.

Do not buy from Pulte. Buyer beware.When I gave proof of dates and breakage they kepy switching cuntomer service personnel. After many letters and even a face to face inspection to show proof they refused and said sue us. They even fixed a few of the tiles within the warranty period and denied they ever made the repairs as that would have extended the warranty period.

It's too bad companies like this take your money and scram.

Pulte has many major home buyer law suits in progress including major plumbing problems within Solera at Anthem which has yet to be adjudicated. BUYER BEWARE whern doing business with Pulte.

Comments

We have had numerous encounters with Pulte Homes about the quality of this piece of ***. Of course, they swear by it.

I do believe they lie and just do what they have to to sell the place. Anyways, I am up to 5 cracks with leakage in my basement, and of course, no response. All the rest of the warranties can go to the wayside because I know it's worthless trying to get them to honor it.

I just would like this basement fixed. I plan on selling this pile of *** and feel sorry for the fool who buysit.

I wish I would have read this before I made the made the mistake of buying a pile of junk. I have spoken to people in my community,many people are disgusted with this place,Pulte is a wealthy company,they charge for a product that is half of what it is worth,good presentation of homes but what you see is not what you get. I have a suggestion,buy from another and this company will be gone.