Pulte Homes - Pulte Customer Service Sucks - Allen ,TX

I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this would be reviewed and fixed during 2 years warranty period, but several inspections has been made, nothing, no fix performed and the quality manager keep saying this is natural thing on the stones and can not fix it.

I've also confirmed the issues on stones are not usual crack for new home. However, Pulte quality manager keep saying the crack should be more than a inch to covered by warranty (they changed word) and rusty stones were expected result for natural stones (my home is the only house in our community have rusty stones on the front.)

This is our first house and we dont have any prior experience with Exterior stones before. I opened and service request and the people we have to deal with really sucks. They dont have any ethics or manners. I regret my choice of going with Pulte. They simply say that since stone is a natural stone they cant do anything. How is that fair to say ?

So, I wouldnt recomend them to any one at all.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Warranty

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pulte Homes Home Construction
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #786275 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pulte Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 12 #1111007

You built with Pultes and if the stone issue is your only issue you are in real luck ..........

1 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109475 Seattle, Washington

Awwe...You bought a McMansion and you got a McNugget. Your problems really are first world. You should get in your SUV and go down there and threaten them on yer way to Old Country Buffet.

0 4 Reply

Feb 10 #1109473

awwe...buy a McMansion and you got a McNugget. Your problems really are first world. You should hop in your SUV and go threaten them on yer way to the Old Country Buffet.

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.