Pulte Homes - Pulte Customer Service Sucks - Allen ,TX
I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this would be reviewed and fixed during 2 years warranty period, but several inspections has been made, nothing, no fix performed and the quality manager keep saying this is natural thing on the stones and can not fix it.
I've also confirmed the issues on stones are not usual crack for new home. However, Pulte quality manager keep saying the crack should be more than a inch to covered by warranty (they changed word) and rusty stones were expected result for natural stones (my home is the only house in our community have rusty stones on the front.)
This is our first house and we dont have any prior experience with Exterior stones before. I opened and service request and the people we have to deal with really sucks. They dont have any ethics or manners. I regret my choice of going with Pulte. They simply say that since stone is a natural stone they cant do anything. How is that fair to say ?
So, I wouldnt recomend them to any one at all.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pulte Homes Home Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "Flew into DFW terminal E yesterday. As soon as I exited terminal security, I realized I had left my computer/work bag on the plane(First Class Seat 1E). The terminal security..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."