Cheaply made homes, with wasted space design.My house in Seagoville Tx, is 1500 sq feet.

The master bedroom has a very small bathroom. They put two sinks, and only one person can fit in the bathroom. You have all this space in other areas of home, but they took away the bath area, laundry room, and kitchen pantry.

The house ac had problems, and pretty much the whole house is cheaply made and going down hill.Husband and I are looking for another house to buy, and we will make sure it is not by this company!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pulte Homes and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pulte Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Pulte Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments