North Las Vegas, Nevada
Featured Not resolved

I bought my home here in Las Vegas in 2014, my house was built in 2006.Please tell me what knucklehead puts the secondary drain for the air conditioning above the patio.

I have undesirable rust stains on my patio door and stucco and patio.Not quality like a brand-new home on the East Coast. also my upstairs GFI's are located in my garage and my downstairs bathroom and kitchen.

How cheap can somebody really be?Hope you guys are happy since you saved $60 by not putting them where they're supposed to be!

Review about: Pulte Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1240429

Yea that's how it goes when I hire the smoooes.

Okatie, South Carolina, United States #1227411

All Pulte homes are of poor quality.I live in Sun City in Hilton Head, SC.

Our houses are poorly made. The cheapest materials are used and the quality of the work is pitiful.Never heard of having to replace the air and heating system and replace a roof in a 12-year-old house.

Yet that is very common in a Pulte community.I would never recommend this group to anyone.

Pulte Homes - Pulte Customer Service Sucks - Allen ,TX Pulte Homes "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..." Read more Review about Pulte Homes Master Bedroom from Seagoville, Texas Pulte Homes "Cheaply made homes, with wasted space design. My house in Seagoville Tx, is 1500 sq feet. The master bedroom has a very small bathroom. They put two sinks, and only..." Read more Pulte Homes House Construction Review Pulte Homes "HORRIBLE!!! NEW HOME. CANT LIVE IN. SHODDY CRAFTSMANSHIP. Don't oversee their carpenters. Paint all over wood floor. Drywall through terrible. Give you to a CUSTOMER CARE REP, OURS, RON BANKS...." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more