Pulte Homes House Construction Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada
I bought my home here in Las Vegas in 2014, my house was built in 2006.Please tell me what knucklehead puts the secondary drain for the air conditioning above the patio.
I have undesirable rust stains on my patio door and stucco and patio.Not quality like a brand-new home on the East Coast. also my upstairs GFI's are located in my garage and my downstairs bathroom and kitchen.
How cheap can somebody really be?Hope you guys are happy since you saved $60 by not putting them where they're supposed to be!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Went to this location for a simple oilchange. As I was waiting I witnessed a couple complaining that the technician has broke a part. The gentleman had to buy the..."
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."
- "The technician broke my sensor located inside the tire. I return the same day because the tite was low, the check and said its ok. Two weeks later the same..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."