Pulte Homes House Construction Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada

11 of 258 Pulte Homes reviews

I bought my home here in Las Vegas in 2014, my house was built in 2006.Please tell me what knucklehead puts the secondary drain for the air conditioning above the patio.

I have undesirable rust stains on my patio door and stucco and patio.Not quality like a brand-new home on the East Coast. also my upstairs GFI's are located in my garage and my downstairs bathroom and kitchen.

How cheap can somebody really be?Hope you guys are happy since you saved $60 by not putting them where they're supposed to be!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #933848

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pulte Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 258 Pulte Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 15 #1227411 Okatie, South Carolina, United States

All Pulte homes are of poor quality. I live in Sun City in Hilton Head, SC. Our houses are poorly made. The cheapest materials are used and the quality of the work is pitiful.Never heard of having to replace the air and heating system and replace a roof in a 12-year-old house. Yet that is very common in a Pulte community. I would never recommend this group to anyone.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.