Update by user Nov 25, 2016

Put paper in corners by wall and painted it

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2016

HORRIBLE!!!NEW HOME.

Related: Stay away from Pulte Homes!!!

CANT LIVE IN. SHODDY CRAFTSMANSHIP. Don't oversee their carpenters. Paint all over wood floor.

Drywall through terrible. Give you to a CUSTOMER CARE REP, OURS, RON BANKS. LEAGUE CITY. WHAT A CROCK.

NEVER RETURNS CALLS. SENDS PEOPLE OUT WITH NO APPTS. THEN THEY CAYSE MORE DAMAGE. I have video of telling neighbors same lies we were told.

We have mosquitos breeding on sides of yard,THE SWAMP...SCREENS ALL BENT AND MADE OF SOME THIN FABRIC LIKE MATERIAL. FRONT DOOR, NO PEEP HOLE AND PAINTED WITH INDOOR WALL PAINT. WEVE BEEN IN *** FOR 6 weeks. Wall in guest bath framed off plumb so they laid tile on bath wall crooked, covers top half of tub.

Walls are off. Kitchen cabinets can't hang straight. Goop all over our carpets. Didn't paint in-between on garage doors.

No holidays for us. Can't decorate. Furniture still covered in plastic. Wood floors have white claw marks.

Pieces of wood floor stained where there were cuts, like we might not notice. Fireplace left uncleaned with rocks all over and in area where gas is. I cannot go on. My nerves.

The promises the lies, the intimidation. Mrs William Carrico Villages at Tuscan Lakes League City.

Texas Trim around fireplace.lol.They left holes, made little boxes of carboard to stick next to brick and painted with wall paint.Fyi

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Debra Carrico
League City, Texas, United States #1260741

My home!!Still no resolve.

Wereiving in one room I've reached out to a vice president in another state James zeumer. Be contacted Eddie PANESSO, customer care in Houston

They've come. out taken more pics, talk. Nothing done.

Except the theft of my wedding ring when a painting group came in. They used SATIN over my flat psi t.

Further ruined my walls.We need HELP!!!!!