1.7
Turnaround Time

My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ.The builders are great, but be careful when you get to the design center.

The "design consultant" we had put the wrong carpet in our house. We tried to fight it, but they could care less. The carpet was supposed to be taupe she ordered beige, and takes no responsabilty for her error. They could care less if your stuff is wrong and do nothing to fix it.

If they assign you a designer named Gina, demand someone else. She makes mistakes and then actually blames the client. Make sure when you go there to pick all of your things, take pictures and get names of EVERYTHING.

Worst customer service and the rudest bunch of women you'd ever meet.I'm adding a picture of my "taupe" carpet, that's really just beige.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pulte Homes and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pulte Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Pulte Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments