My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ.The builders are great, but be careful when you get to the design center.
The "design consultant" we had put the wrong carpet in our house. We tried to fight it, but they could care less. The carpet was supposed to be taupe she ordered beige, and takes no responsabilty for her error. They could care less if your stuff is wrong and do nothing to fix it.
If they assign you a designer named Gina, demand someone else. She makes mistakes and then actually blames the client. Make sure when you go there to pick all of your things, take pictures and get names of EVERYTHING.
Worst customer service and the rudest bunch of women you'd ever meet.I'm adding a picture of my "taupe" carpet, that's really just beige.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought our current residence in 1993 from "The Pulte Builders." Of late, water has been stagnating in our front yard and we kept thinking that it will dry up...."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "I purchased a subscription only after waiting for a special. I wasn't going to spend money on these website. Until I saw in huge bold numbers $7.99 a month I..."
- "On July 1, I had 2 so called salesman come to the door with a hokey sales pitch named Rob and Danny. My friend had a small..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."