Tucson, Arizona
1.7
Turnaround Time

My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ.The builders are great, but be careful when you get to the design center.

The "design consultant" we had put the wrong carpet in our house. We tried to fight it, but they could care less. The carpet was supposed to be taupe she ordered beige, and takes no responsabilty for her error. They could care less if your stuff is wrong and do nothing to fix it.

If they assign you a designer named Gina, demand someone else. She makes mistakes and then actually blames the client. Make sure when you go there to pick all of your things, take pictures and get names of EVERYTHING.

Worst customer service and the rudest bunch of women you'd ever meet.I'm adding a picture of my "taupe" carpet, that's really just beige.

Review about: Pulte Homes Design Consultant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Pulte Homes - Strucure is rotten / super bad craftsmanship Pulte Homes "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..." Read more Pulte Homes defective stucco Pulte Homes "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..." Read more Pulte Homes - Pulte home has mold on windows. Pulte Homes "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Avianca - Lost Baggage Avianca "I was travelling with my brothers to Ecuador for my mom's funeral from Toronto and stop over in El Salvador. Thursday March 30, When I arrived in Ecuador, my luggage..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more