Tucson, Arizona

My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ.The builders are great, but be careful when you get to the design center.

The "design consultant" we had put the wrong carpet in our house. We tried to fight it, but they could care less. The carpet was supposed to be taupe she ordered beige, and takes no responsabilty for her error. They could care less if your stuff is wrong and do nothing to fix it.

If they assign you a designer named Gina, demand someone else. She makes mistakes and then actually blames the client. Make sure when you go there to pick all of your things, take pictures and get names of EVERYTHING.

Worst customer service and the rudest bunch of women you'd ever meet.I'm adding a picture of my "taupe" carpet, that's really just beige.

1.7
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.