Pulte Homes Design Consultant Review from Tucson, Arizona
My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ.The builders are great, but be careful when you get to the design center.
The "design consultant" we had put the wrong carpet in our house. We tried to fight it, but they could care less. The carpet was supposed to be taupe she ordered beige, and takes no responsabilty for her error. They could care less if your stuff is wrong and do nothing to fix it.
If they assign you a designer named Gina, demand someone else. She makes mistakes and then actually blames the client. Make sure when you go there to pick all of your things, take pictures and get names of EVERYTHING.
Worst customer service and the rudest bunch of women you'd ever meet.I'm adding a picture of my "taupe" carpet, that's really just beige.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "My porch rotted due to poor draining from drains which where poorly unsalted...."
- "Bought the Tacoma certified pre owned. A couple of the wheels had a few very small spots of corrosion. The dealer said to just keep an eye on this. If..."
- "I bought a pair of St. John bay boots, in less then 30 days they started falling apart. Worst boots I ever bought. What a waste of money, now I..."
- "Thank goodness I read my email. Here's the gem I found: "As a reminder, the first 30 days of your membership have been made available to you for the low cost..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."