These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted in a class action and numerous individual lawsuits.
In many cases the defective stucco only became apparent years after the houses were built.
The lawsuits claim that the stucco was not mixed according to manufacturer instructions (too much water, not enough cement, etc.) and was applied incorrectly (lack of control joints, blocked or non-existent weep holes, etc.).Google "Sun City Hilton Head SC stucco lawsuits" for further information.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Stucco
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We bought our current residence in 1993 from "The Pulte Builders." Of late, water has been stagnating in our front yard and we kept thinking that it will dry up...."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "I watch Fox News day in and day out. I used to like Megan Kelly and Shep. But, I realize that they must be liberals..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."