These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted in a class action and numerous individual lawsuits.
In many cases the defective stucco only became apparent years after the houses were built.
The lawsuits claim that the stucco was not mixed according to manufacturer instructions (too much water, not enough cement, etc.) and was applied incorrectly (lack of control joints, blocked or non-existent weep holes, etc.).Google "Sun City Hilton Head SC stucco lawsuits" for further information.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Stucco
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Cheaply made homes, with wasted space design. My house in Seagoville Tx, is 1500 sq feet. The master bedroom has a very small bathroom. They put two sinks, and only..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I watch Fox News day in and day out. I used to like Megan Kelly and Shep. But, I realize that they must be liberals..."