These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted in a class action and numerous individual lawsuits.
In many cases the defective stucco only became apparent years after the houses were built.
The lawsuits claim that the stucco was not mixed according to manufacturer instructions (too much water, not enough cement, etc.) and was applied incorrectly (lack of control joints, blocked or non-existent weep holes, etc.).Google "Sun City Hilton Head SC stucco lawsuits" for further information.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Stucco
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We are in the process of building a new home In Ocala, FL at Stone Creek. The home is being built by Pulte Homes. We paid extra to have the..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "I watch Fox News day in and day out. I used to like Megan Kelly and Shep. But, I realize that they must be liberals..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."