Boardman, Oregon

My ceiling is separating from the wall in several places. They tried to tell me it was just cosmetic but finally admitted that they have had problems with the trusses not fitting.

They busted up my ceiling to try to fix one area but other areas are still not repaired. They lie to me and try to cover up the truth. They will only come out weekdays so I have lost 4 days of work in 3 months.

Still there are serious issues un resolved in my house. When will they build a quality product and stand behind their work with integrity?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My ceiling is separating from the wall in several places. They lie to me and try to cover up the truth.

When they opened up the ceiling and I could see the truss hanging down they admitted that they have had a problem with the trusses not fitting.

I have lost 4 days off work because they only work weekdays from 8-4 but still they lie, deny and cover up then they threaten and intimidate. Don't buy a Pulte home you will have nothing but problems and nightmares.