Pulte Home Orlando fl Fraud rip off.

Reasons why you should not purchase a home from Pulte Homes or other builders under the corp. umbrella of DeL webb, Centex homes. If you or someone that you know purchased a home from Pulte homes or Deweb. It's very important that you take the time to read my post. This could save you thousands! Maybe save your home or even give you the ammo to make Pulte homes purchase that over priced home that you purchased at the wrong time.

Between 11/2007 and 4/2008 Pulte homes sales staff Ripped off unsuspected home buyers in the Orlando area in a community located near the Orlando Convention center called Vista Cay. During the time. Pulte Homes sales staff during the time that the real estate market was declining in the middle of 2007, According to Court documents recorded in public records. Pulte homes sold dozen of homes in the Orlando area at higher sales prices, paying an 8% real Estate commission plus a $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 selling bonus to the selling realtor. Now what really took place in this situation? Pulte homes sales staff assisted the buyers in getting a large portion of this money back in their pockets at closing, some of cash I feel went back into the pockets of the sales staff from Pulte. When Pulte Home supplied my Real Estate Company with a sales contract with a much lower commission to keep from raising suspensions. But after obtaining the finial HUD-1 statements provided to the Lenders such as SunTrust and Chase I found that there was sales commissions appeared to go to my company that I never received. The average commission was about $90,000.00 on a 335k purchase. Sounds a little fishy………….right? I have been a Real Estate Agent for 13 years and Mortgage Broker for at least that long as well.

When I discover I was taxed by the IRS for over 1,000,000.00 in revenue that I never received I contacted Pulte home office in Michigan. I was routed to an office in the Orlando area. After a meeting with the VIPs of the company and several emails Pulte informed me that the sales staff did not do anything out of the ordinary and nothing wrong. Well I beg to differ. My questions are as follows.

1. How did the sales contracts and closing statements inflated by 100k get by the bean counters in Michigan? When we all know production builders are all about the bottom line.

2. How does Pulte explain sales contracts that they provided to me with sales commissions about 92k less per transaction then what really happen?

3. What is Pulte doing for all the other buyers that purchased homes in a 14 month time frame that paid far too much? What this did was artificially inflated the value of all the homes sold in this time frame. YOU PAID 100,000.00 more then what you should have in that time frame.

4. What about the other homeowners struggling to resell condos that are worth less then a 1/3 of what the original cost was.

5. What about the Home Buyers that lost their homes because of Pulte Homes Greed and fraudulent dealings.

This is all public record and I would be happy to review your closing documents to see if you have fallen victim of Pultes Scam. Email me today or have your Lawyer contact me. I would be happy to share copies of the documents that I have. You may be entitled to be a part of a potential class action case against Pulte Homes.

Thanks,

DJFERRARA@AOL

Comments

There is no possible way you are a real estate agent or a mortgage broker. I had to get out the FBI cypher app to try and remotely understand what you are saying.

To say this was written by a third grader would be insulting to a third grader. If you had ever even been into a real estate office you would have probably heard that RE commissions are capped at 6% and there is no way they could be 25%. After reading this ridiculous diatribe I am assuming either you had no idea how to read even the most basic documents or your cat threw up on your keyboard and the above post was the result of you using a towel to wipe it clean. I still can't even figure out if you either bought a house or worked for Pulte.

Go back to elementary school and read at least one "See Spot Run" book because if you are in any way connected to the real estate business - lord help us. You should learn that it's better to let people think you are *** than post what you did above.

No I don't work for Pulte I was just researching their reputation.

I can't take *** people who try to jailhouse lawyer. Your *** post makes me want to wake up the closest Pulte rep I can find and buy a house immediately.

to Anonymous #1027206

You ***! With your last post I think you are a pulte sales rep, or maybe vp of pultee.

All real estate commissions are on hud ones would be happy to dare one with its all public record of the sale. I still stand by post pulte are crooks.

I hold Real estate broker license in 3

states. In fact on the Grand Opening of the next community in my area I plan to pay human directions to hold signs and hand out fires of why not to buy from pulte

Woodstock, Georgia, United States #973621

I made a $2000 down payment towards a purchase. I was told I needed.

The house never became mine and the money vanished.

In 2005. Atlanta Georgia.

djferrara
Tampa, Florida, United States #839885

Mark you must be a Employee of Pulte. I am 1000% sure of this.

Doing Pr Clean up for Pulte. your credibility is 0!

I will provide anything that anyone requests as proof! send your requests to domferrara1@gmail.com

Yeah right. Why don't you provide a link to the HUD closing statement showing the proof?

You don't even provide your name.

Your credibility is zero on a scale from one to ten.

to Mark Tampa, Florida, United States #839883

My Name is Dominic Ferrara would be happy to provide one of the HUD-1 my credibility is 1000% you must be a Employee of Pulte doing PR clean up my email address djferrara@aol.com

feel free to contact me anytime.

Dom

DOM,

Thanks for taking the time to fax me what you was talking about in your post. Pulte just a least 3 sales. My etire fasmily was going to relocate together in the same sub division. You may have saved my family a heart break.

Jenny Sanders