San Francisco, California
1K views

Our $390,000+ Pulte home that is less than a year old needed warranty work. They came to our home to fix our drywall and in the process damaged our hardwood flooring, window treatments and security system.

We were quoted a repair time of 2-3 weeks. It has been almost 5 months and we are still not yet moved back into our home and the home is not ready for move in. I hope they let our vendors from whom we originally purchased the flooring, window treatments and security system fix it. It's important to us that our personal property is returned to us in the manner in which we left it when Pulte entered our home to do repairs.

We'll find out what they do soon. Our kids are tired of living in a hotel.

Comments

Have you or neighbors had any other problems? Looking to buy in Fort worth, but most of these reviews have me wanting to cancel my appointment and run the opposite direction!

My first question to you is, how would drywall, hardwoods or a security system make your house inhabitable? You still have running water, HVAC, gas/electric.

What was your problem with the drywall? Why they had to

fix it?