Pulte Homes - Pulte home has mold on windows.
There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003.We moved in December of 2003 and started noticing the mold.
Also, we have cracks in our foundation that leak every time it rains. They have not been very good about following up on the construction of our home and any issues we may have with it; they seem to cut a lot of corners.
I have been very disappointed with the quality of their construction and I will never recommend them to anyone that is looking to build a home.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pulte Homes
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Well what can I say this house is a money pit. First off I was told that house may have high radon but not that bad. Chernobyl plant didn't rate..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ. The builders are great, but be careful when you get..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I ordered one item for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter never received I will show you what I got and the payment was taken. I sent email after email..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."