Farmington Hills, Michigan
4.4K views 0 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003.We moved in December of 2003 and started noticing the mold.

Also, we have cracks in our foundation that leak every time it rains. They have not been very good about following up on the construction of our home and any issues we may have with it; they seem to cut a lot of corners.

I have been very disappointed with the quality of their construction and I will never recommend them to anyone that is looking to build a home.

Review about: Pulte Homes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Pulte Homes House Construction Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada Pulte Homes " I bought my home here in Las Vegas in 2014, my house was built in 2006. Please tell me what knucklehead puts the secondary drain for the..." Read more Pulte Homes - Pulte endangers its customers and their families by selling hazardous appliances with homes and does not take any responsibility in response to notifications of this Pulte Homes "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..." Read more   Pulte Homes - Pulte Customer Service Sucks - Allen ,TX Pulte Homes "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more