Farmington Hills, Michigan
4.5K views 0 comments
Featured Not resolved

There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003.We moved in December of 2003 and started noticing the mold.

Also, we have cracks in our foundation that leak every time it rains. They have not been very good about following up on the construction of our home and any issues we may have with it; they seem to cut a lot of corners.

I have been very disappointed with the quality of their construction and I will never recommend them to anyone that is looking to build a home.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pulte Homes - House not finished Pulte Homes "Our Pulte house was built over the past winter. When we did the final walkthrough, we signed a weather letter that apparently gives them until the end of July to..." Read more Pulte Homes Design Consultant Review from Tucson, Arizona Pulte Homes "My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ. The builders are great, but be careful when you get..." Read more Pulte Homes - Concealed defect; 4" deep cracks in slabs covered up. Pulte Homes "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..." Read more   Pulte Homes - Pulte Customer Service Sucks - Allen ,TX Pulte Homes "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more