2.6

This is all very disappointing to hear. We just purchased a home , but haven’t made it to the design center yet !

!Your right it should be a awesome experience and great customer service I was just telling my husband I really want the upgrades ... keywords upgraded cabinets in the model or like the model however they say there’s no credit towards them and I’m saying well that doesn’t sound legal if they have to put some cabinet inside the house say that’s $2000 just for easy figuring and the new cabinets are $10,000 shouldn’t you get a $2000 credit towards the upgraded cabinets ? Or anything for that fact that you do an upgrade on and there should be a difference and they did tell us that doesn’t work that way that if you don’t want the standard their is no credit? WTH!

I have never heard of the builder having to pay for and install a standard item and yet if I choose to upgrade there is not a credit back for the diff from the standard to the upgrade? Is that legal ? Have to install something either way? When you trade your car in to get a upgrade you get a credit from the dealer towards your new car.

Something doesn’t sound right?

Is Pulte ruining DeL Webs reputation!l? And is sounds like it’s in every state not just one area .

I just got major cold feet & very disappointed. Should we pull out & stop ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Pulte Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

DO NOT BUY A PULTE!!! PLEASE CALL ME I WILL EXPLAIN "THEY DONT CARE!" 928-252-1255

TestedSidewinder428

We too are at the same stage you are at the beginning stage of building a Pulte home. May I ask how all is progressing with you?