5178 Kipper Way, Vero Beach, FL 32967, USA
1.4
Turnaround Time

I have lived in a new villa in the Lakes of Waterway Village i Vero Beach, FL. I was aware that there would be construction noise on my street.

I have a number of concerns: 1-I was not told that the road next to my home and behind my home was the main construction vehicle route. My neighbors and I have been subjected to speeding dump trucks, concrete trucks, landscaping trucks and any other construction vehicle that enters the main gate. I have been told this could go on for several years. I requested a road for construction vehicles but have not gotten a commitment.

2-The main gates are not functioning (although I was told that this is a gated community). I have seen cars and trucks speeding on these roads at night and early in the morning and on weekends. 3-The roofers work on weekend including Sundays. They worked on Thanksgiving Day--all day.

Maybe, I could accept indoor work but roofers?? 4- They have been clearing a new area for development. Today, they burned brush all day--with 15-20mph wind gusts. Since these houses are far from air tight, the inside of the houses reek of smoke.

I was told they had a permit but really this was not the day to do it. Will Pulte pay for the cleaning of our furniture, never mind any health issues as a result? I don't know if it is poor judgement or arrogance. When I talk about Pulte to people outside of the community, I refer to it as the "Pulte attitude".

We spent the first 6 weeks without mail, cable and internet; we have no amenities not even a gate that functions. My impression is that good developers clear all of the land before they build and sell and subject their customers to the above. That does not seem to be the case at Lakes at Waterway. I have talked to more than enough Pulte people from West Palm Beach.

Everyone has a different story.

And I will not talk to them again. I don't want words, I want them to act, to recognize that we are customers and bought in good faith.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pulte Homes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pulte Homes Pros: Neighbors, Floor plan, Reapir is quick and nice.

Comments