We had water stagnation in our front yard so much so that the water was overflowing to the road.We called BGE to come and take a look at it.
As they were digging they found huge slabs of concrete that has been buried outside the structure of the house which eventually pressed against the pipe and snapped. The slabs are huge as you can see from the picture and pushing against the foundation of the house...and the stability is questionable.
We need someone to come and address this issue.
This is totally unacceptable.Right now we do not have water supply.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..."
- "Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care. I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and..."
- "Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there. I got this lovely..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."