Our Pulte house was built over the past winter.When we did the final walkthrough, we signed a weather letter that apparently gives them until the end of July to finish the exterior items.
We were at an association meeting on April 4th when a Pulte representative said that the porches, sidewalks driveways and sod will start in a couple of weeks. Well here we are almost 6 weeks later and nothing. We were pushed to close early on our house (in February) because the winter weather was good and they finished early. We are now waiting for them to at least put in the porch and sidewalk so our movers will move us in - a driveway would be really nice as well.
They are building new homes in the sub and putting driveways and porches in there.
The least they could do is pick up their garbage from our yard.I would not recommend anyone buy a Pulte Home - once they have your money, they are very difficult to deal with.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Delivery of product and lack of response to correct deficiencies
- Once they have your money they do not care about you
- Reason of review:
- Pulte pushes us to close and here we are 3 months later and still unable to move in because the house is not finished
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Pulte Homes House
- Pulte Homes House Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my..."
- "Sears is horrible!! Still to this day no remorse or anything! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HOOK UP THE GAS RIGHT!! MY FAMILY AND I COULD HAVE DIED!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY YOU..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."