Our Pulte house was built over the past winter.When we did the final walkthrough, we signed a weather letter that apparently gives them until the end of July to finish the exterior items.
We were at an association meeting on April 4th when a Pulte representative said that the porches, sidewalks driveways and sod will start in a couple of weeks. Well here we are almost 6 weeks later and nothing. We were pushed to close early on our house (in February) because the winter weather was good and they finished early. We are now waiting for them to at least put in the porch and sidewalk so our movers will move us in - a driveway would be really nice as well.
They are building new homes in the sub and putting driveways and porches in there.
The least they could do is pick up their garbage from our yard.I would not recommend anyone buy a Pulte Home - once they have your money, they are very difficult to deal with.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Delivery of product and lack of response to correct deficiencies
- Once they have your money they do not care about you
- Reason of review:
- Pulte pushes us to close and here we are 3 months later and still unable to move in because the house is not finished
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Pulte Homes House
- Pulte Homes House Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "I found a hair cluster baked into my potato chip. I was about to crunch into a chip when I noticed that there was a hair ball backed into my..."
- "I ordered 4 bar stools from west elm and when I received them the seat colors are totally different than in the web page and on a model in a..."
- "Sears is horrible!! Still to this day no remorse or anything! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HOOK UP THE GAS RIGHT!! MY FAMILY AND I COULD HAVE DIED!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY YOU..."