It’s six months I moved in no Sod yet. Exteritos are not yet painted my carpet is ripping of .

They do the sod in a said time only if you do irrigation with them . I have put everything I had in this house. It was supposed to be my dream home . But it has come as a biggest disappointment to me.

I may not afford another home again I have no choice I have to live with this. Even after 6 months of my move I only have sod yet eve cause of which I never had an house warming party . Today i planned the biggest day of life and now they can’t do the sod in time because i didn’t do the irrigation with them. It’s almost winter again.

I almost spent the entire summer with no lawn in two weeds, tick bites mosquitos. And the tubs inbattoom have all holes which initially where never visible the patches started wearing of and we don’t they used new tubs . My exteriors are not yet painted even after six months. We had to move in hurry becos of the closing date.

After so many complaints they got the *** cut. But my house looks so ugly and I’m so embarrassed to invite my guests right now. And I don’t think after seeing my hous any one in my friends will buy abPultenhome. I have invite 100 guests for my house warming and I don’t have sod and no enough palce to accommodate in the the house.

I thought my lawn would be ready.

Does it take this long to have sod down for a new home ? Almost 6 Months and now it’s winter I don’t hink the sod will stay any more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pulte Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments