I am currently purchasing a Pulte Home at Terramore in Temescal Valley, Ca.I am a retired Marine of 32 yrs.

The former Sergeant Major of the 1st Marine Division at Camp Pendleton, Ca. I am a 100% Combat Disabled Marine given my Combat Tours representing this Country that I love so much, not to mention my fellow Countrymen. After extensively reading the Pulte Home Reviews, my Wife (A Veteran of the United States Army of 27 yrs) and I are at a loss for words, and I now find myself more afraid of this purchase than I did going into both Iraq and Afghanistan. I was told by our Sales Rep Jordan that the options are multiple/plentiful at the design center, but also recall him stating that you can only visit the center with a scheduled appointment.

I hope to find and discover that our experience will be different than what has been described. But that experience should be the same for all Families regardless of status. This is what I was prepared to give my life for. (Incidentally, I am a Purple Heart recepiant).

This home purchase is meant to be our retirement home in a 55 and older community. Given the small successes we've shared in a life of marriage to each other and the Military. I hope this does not become a battle of defeat for us. All I want to do is give my wife the Home she deserves for supporting my many years of service to include the many years of separation she has had to endure with me being gone in other countries.

I pray that Pulte treats us fairly given our Service to them as Veterans of the Armed Forces but more importantly as Americans who want to live our Dream.Signed: Mike Kufchak Marine-Retired

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

Premium Price - Substandard Product & Experience

Recommend you hire a qualified home inspector when you do the walk through. It will pay for itself.

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1347314

Good luck.

I have disabilities and after going under contract and before our shower was built I asked for a handrail in the shower. Pulte told me that I would have to pick another lot (more $ and would delay the build even longer) to get this feature.