Pulte Homes - Concealed defect; 4" deep cracks in slabs covered up.
One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done.Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall.
Contacted Pulte, Charles came out to look at the cracks and said that the 2 years warranty has expired, and they can't do anything. What a *** response. This is a new construction and we're at our 4th year. Who in the right of mind would pull the carpet up to see what's happening at the slab?
What is worse is that this is clearly a concealed defect.
The paint of the two concrete are different and a pad has been placed beneath the carpet to cover the unevenness. The worst part is that there is a 4" deep void between the slab and the wall. We are at a loss as to how we should proceed with this.
Pulte has really done a abysmal job and are refusing to resolve it.Disappointing.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mold Inspection
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ. The builders are great, but be careful when you get..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."