Pulte Homes - Concealed defect; 4" deep cracks in slabs covered up.
One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done.Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall.
Contacted Pulte, Charles came out to look at the cracks and said that the 2 years warranty has expired, and they can't do anything. What a *** response. This is a new construction and we're at our 4th year. Who in the right of mind would pull the carpet up to see what's happening at the slab?
What is worse is that this is clearly a concealed defect.
The paint of the two concrete are different and a pad has been placed beneath the carpet to cover the unevenness. The worst part is that there is a 4" deep void between the slab and the wall. We are at a loss as to how we should proceed with this.
Pulte has really done a abysmal job and are refusing to resolve it.Disappointing.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mold Inspection
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "We bought our current residence in 1993 from "The Pulte Builders." Of late, water has been stagnating in our front yard and we kept thinking that it will dry up...."
- "We had water stagnation in our front yard so much so that the water was overflowing to the road. We called BGE to come and take a look at..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."