Jacksonville, Florida

The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings.My building alone has had over 30 shutters fall off and some trim materials as well.

Not sure about the many other buildings but I would guess the problem is equally bad. The property manager has done nothing to safeguard the residents or even notify them of the potential for serious injury or death from falling shutters or other materials. Ridiculous. I have notified the code compliance department and the Mayor's office for public safety to no avail.

Contacted Ken Amaro. He is going to look into it.

Hope it gets the attention of the association.We'll see.

Review about: Condo Construction.

I didn't like: Cheap construction, Cheap materials used.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

This guy got his vehicle towed for ignoring the rules and obviously has an axe to grind. The upside down picture was staged and speaks for itself.

Pulte Homes defective roof Pulte Homes "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..." Read more Pulte Homes - Pulte home has mold on windows. Pulte Homes "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..." Read more Pulte Homes - House not finished Pulte Homes "Our Pulte house was built over the past winter. When we did the final walkthrough, we signed a weather letter that apparently gives them until the end of July to..." Read more Pulte Homes - Pulte Nightmare - Fort Myers Fl Pulte Homes "We built a Pulte home a year ago and from the time of the dry wall inspection which was September 2015 until this morning we have been living with a..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more