Jacksonville, Florida

The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings.My building alone has had over 30 shutters fall off and some trim materials as well.

Not sure about the many other buildings but I would guess the problem is equally bad. The property manager has done nothing to safeguard the residents or even notify them of the potential for serious injury or death from falling shutters or other materials. Ridiculous. I have notified the code compliance department and the Mayor's office for public safety to no avail.

Contacted Ken Amaro. He is going to look into it.

Hope it gets the attention of the association.We'll see.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Cheap construction, Cheap materials used.

Had an Experience with Pulte Homes?

Comments

This guy got his vehicle towed for ignoring the rules and obviously has an axe to grind. The upside down picture was staged and speaks for itself.

Pulte Homes - Pulte Nightmare - Fort Myers Fl Pulte Homes "We built a Pulte home a year ago and from the time of the dry wall inspection which was September 2015 until this morning we have been living with a..." Read more Pulte Homes defective roof Pulte Homes "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..." Read more Pulte Homes Design Consultant Review from Tucson, Arizona Pulte Homes "My husband and myself are currently having a home built by Pulte in the community of Anthem in Florence AZ. The builders are great, but be careful when you get..." Read more Pulte Homes - Concealed defect; 4" deep cracks in slabs covered up. Pulte Homes "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Mutual of Omaha - how to get off the mailing list Mutual Of Omaha "Wanted to share with you how to get off their mailing list as it was difficult and time consuming, but simple once I learned how. 1. There is an Authorization..." Read more