Turnaround Time

I'd like to add to my review of today's previous review. I had to take a break.

We upgraded $50,000. Worth.should've just gotten the BOX , which would've needed redone anyway and added to our home ourselves. It's not a home. Back to the Villages at Tuscan lake.

League City, Texas. Sales, lies, Design center most items were discontinued, like fireplace we'd already subbed our because we like a certain Stone. Go back to add all we saw and sorry. Jill was so sweet, PREGNANT, None of that's available.

She didn't write down everything and never came back. It was a fight for dining light upgrade. We we're hour away during building cane as often as possible. First thing framing, there was our itty bitty tub in front bath.

Full of rain junk debris and whatever else the men did in there. I contacted Jill and said I won't fit in that. We was treated like we couldn't afford the custom pkg. In master bath so I decided against tub in there for the storage.

After I had made decision not to push Dena Grady sakes, for all the info on bath thought I had time with design center. No a total joke. Jill kept referring us to Dena. When I heard more I wanted bath in master.

Dena said too late. And told me about front bath very rude after I had researched tubs, saying they don't make big iron tubs anymore. Lol. This is a retirement home.

A bar in tub to get up was outrageous. Should've been included. Front entry huge, like fir a wheelchair. Don't know how you would get in bathroom.

Too small. While they were tearing out our tile wall in front bath , because the tile was so crooked it came into tub. That was a long process due to framing. Well due to framing anything I've tried to hang on walls has to hang crooked to look straight.

The doors are over 2 inches off at top door frame. They look like a child drew a crooked picture. BEAUTIFUL expensive tile I chose,, in bath kitchen and laundry room, no quarter round just and inch of smeared caulk all over the tile completely around rooms. Scratched lg glass glass mirror in master replaced with cracked.

Shower stall. I said put in a new one. They individually replaced glass that was scratched separately long time between visits, then fixed the rubber, not all if it. It was crooked on wall.

So still not bringing new stall, they brought in a guy who pulled half of it out and out lots if that clear gunk all the way around it, with a large mallet bashed it hard over and over till it would reach back to hole to reattach. Walked away, left all that gunk, never came back to clean. My beautiful tile in front bath covered in paint drips and had tape attached to one piece, actually paint on all floors. They painted after wood floor and tile out in.

It's over a yr, that tapes still there and paint specs on tile. They brought in a guy about 6 months into this mess, with a LARGE NASTY MOP, FLOPPED IT AROUND 2 OR 3 TIMES, ALL OVER WALLS AND COMMODE AND WHEREVER THIS NASTY SMELLING STUFF HIT. TAPE STILL THERE AND SO ARE PAINT SPECS. WAITING FOR ATTORNEY.

I LEFT LIGHT FIXTURES AS IS, PAINT ALL OVER. NO LIGHT BULBS IN HALF THE FIXTURES. AND EVERY LIGHT IN THIS HOUSE HAD DIFFERENT BULBS OR NONE. THEY PUT IN WRONG FIXTURES.

TRIED TO GET AWAY WITH NOT PUTTING IN UPGRADE. NOT HAPPY WITH US AND RUDE WHEN THEY HAD TO REORDER. WHILE BUILDING, COUNTERTOP WAS NOT COVERED, FILTHY, THEY THREW WOOD AND ANYTHING THEY WANTED ON IT. AND THEY CUT IT DOWN THE MIDDLE AND REFUSED TO REPLACE FOR MONTHS SAYING THEY WERE ALL THAT WAY.

I CAUGHT ONE COMING OUT OF A HOUSE BEING REDONE. CAUGHT IN VIDEO AND ADDRESSES THE " CUSTOMER CARE" TEAM. HE WAS HERE WITH A TEAM THAT JUST MADE A BIGGER MESS. THATS THEIR "MO".

Redoing sheetrock. Can't be done. It's a mess. They've been in over 20 times for just that and texture and more texture and more painting.

Our yard was a swamp on both sides. Finally after months of calling, we couldn't walk in our yard or down the sides. They finally put in French drains. Not more dirt.

We've still got to get a couple if truckloads. All yard is uneven and dangerous. You have to hold on to side of house to walk down side yard. It's still muddy.

Lots of this has gone in out here. We bought in the last phase of building in this particular area. I really live the brown caulk in every corner in outside of house, doorbell, outlets. I asked a sub painter if that could be fixed.

He said, it would be hard now, they should've used clear. Well the clear they used in my shower stall was never fixed or replaced. It's peels off a bottom of tile. My beautiful kitchen cabinets didn't fit the falls.

Had to be cut to fit crooked walls. You can tell it's been cut crooked. The backsplash was an ugly fight. After 7 months.

Got it ripped out, went and chose our own. My husband oversaw that job. And replacement of horribly scratched wood floors that had paint all over nixed with cuts. I've Never seen anything like it.

They swiped a little grown stain on quarter round. We've had that replaced. They made us sign a disclaimer that they weren't responsible for the beautiful work. Wasn't worded quite that way.....No peephole in my front door.

Didn't know they came without one. I told them I wasn't opening doors anymore. I was told that was an upgrade at the " DESIGN CENTER" ..RIGHT...CUSTOMER CARE GUY THAT WAS TOLD TO COME OUT AND OVERSEE TAKING DOWN OUR BATHROOM WALL AND RETILE, HAD THE GUYS SURPRISE ME WITH A PEEPHOLE. WOO HOO.

WE CLOSED SEPT 2, 2016. STILL IN MY BEDROOM. HAVEN'T HAD ALL FURNITURE DELIVERED. CANT MOVE INTO MY OWN HOME.

ITS A DUSTY MESS. THEY STOPPED SHOWING UP. I DID GET ONE KITCHEN COUNTERTOP REPLACED AFTER WE SHOWED THEM THE ONE WITH CUT ACROSS SINK ALSO WASN'T ATTACHED TO THE ISLAND UNDERNEATH AND DRIED GLUE WAS OOZING OUT. ISLAND WAS PICKED UP AND STRAIGHTENED, STILL CROOKED.

ALL OUT SCREENS WERE PUT IN BENT UP. THEYRE SO LOOSE THE SCREEN BLOWS IN THE WIND. I HAVE PIC OF ALL THINGS. NOW MOLD AND RAIN WATER MARKS IN LIVING ROOM FROM CEILING TO FLOOR.

OUR NEW FLOOR. THEY QUIT COMING OUT 4 months BEFORE OUR YEAR WARRANTY WAS UP . FINALLY CAUGHT THEM IN THE STREET REDOING ANOTHER HOME. Ran up to their car!!

Angry. He rolled his eyes. We found the living room issue after the mold. THEY NEVER CANE BACK SO, WE DECIDED ATTORNEY IS ONLY WAY TO SETTLE.

WE THREATENED THEM MANY TIMES. THEY DONT CARE. I'VE READ REVIEW, AFTER THE BUY. WE GOT TAKEN.

WERE IN A DISASTER. CANT HAVE ANYONE IN . My garage doors when opening we're not painted in between the slats, just drips of paint. Would have to be painted and baked in.

You know a new one. Tired. I'm on heart medicine and had to have hand surgery from moving my life and furniture from room to room everyday. I had a nervous breakdown.

Can't let them in anymore. We didn't use heater last yr due to fireplace and space heater this yr. we needed it. I text and added it to my list.

they had someone new call to come here. I said call our attorney. I can't look at them again except in court!! I've posted 3 or 4 times on here.

I'm using attorney general, reviewed in consumer affairs. Looking for the best defect construction attorney that exists. I don't drive, my husband dies shift work and I can't believe someone puts a door frame in and leaves the frame 2 inches from floor. I CANT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS.

WE BOUGHT WITH A STUDY and french doors. guess what, well the plan we chose has study but not doors. We have to buy doors and frames and have put in. COURTS BETTER.

I'LL GET THE PLACE IN AS GOOD OF CONDITION AS POSSIBLE TO SELL. THERES SO MUCH MORE. I'M TIRED.

MY HUSBANDS TIRED. OUR HARD EARNED RETIREMENT WAS THROWN IN SEWER

Review about: Pulte Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments