Pulte Homes - Air Conditioning Line set - possibly damaged during construction.
I purchased my condo in June of 2013, the prior owner disclosed no issues with the heat pump.I have had nothing but problems with the heating and air; after six months of troubleshooting with three service companies, I contacted Pulte; they sent out a fourth service company and that company as well found multiple leaks in the line set, in the garage wall.
It is obvious to everyone but Pulte that the damage most likely occurred during the construction phase. Pulte is claiming the warranty expired after two years and there is nothing they can do, even though, during conversations, they stated that if the line set was continuous (it is), they could potentially assist.
Along with the leaks in the line set, there are also nails that never hit the studs.I have completed lots of research and I am continually finding that you should NEVER have to recharge your system unless there is a leak.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Air Conditioning Line Set
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price. I was excited to see..."
- "I paid for the year subscription for lawn service. Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers. I called and complained twice to have them come back out..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."