Pulte Homes - Air Conditioning Line set - possibly damaged during construction.
I purchased my condo in June of 2013, the prior owner disclosed no issues with the heat pump.I have had nothing but problems with the heating and air; after six months of troubleshooting with three service companies, I contacted Pulte; they sent out a fourth service company and that company as well found multiple leaks in the line set, in the garage wall.
It is obvious to everyone but Pulte that the damage most likely occurred during the construction phase. Pulte is claiming the warranty expired after two years and there is nothing they can do, even though, during conversations, they stated that if the line set was continuous (it is), they could potentially assist.
Along with the leaks in the line set, there are also nails that never hit the studs.I have completed lots of research and I am continually finding that you should NEVER have to recharge your system unless there is a leak.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Air Conditioning Line Set
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought our current residence in 1993 from "The Pulte Builders." Of late, water has been stagnating in our front yard and we kept thinking that it will dry up...."
- "The soffit under my front porch roof is rotting out, and my Pulte home, in Georgia, is only SIX YEARS old!..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I paid for the year subscription for lawn service. Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers. I called and complained twice to have them come back out..."
- "The valspar spray paint is terrible! It took 3 days to almost dry, it is still tacky and if I gently dust off the wood item I painted, the paint..."
- "Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible. Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on. When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20..."