Plano, Texas

My exterior trim and soffit were a mess. Taking into consideration my house built in 1994, I was thinking the problem was due to age.

However, many of the houses in my nieghborhood do not have this issue. After demo of the old soffitt, I found there was inadequate blocking for nailers. Only staples used. and the Trim board nailers (2x4) were only nailed into the carboard soffitt.

This along with a 30 inch to 40 inch span of blocking on the frame for the soffitt is some of the most *** poor workmanship/design I had ever seen. Then the window valance cover to the bottom of the trim board were held on by 2 or 3 staples and caulking. Its amazing, that 1, this was approved by the contractor, the developer, and the company, But also, wasn't picked up by the inspector. Now I have to shell out 7 thousand to repair, and finish a job, that was lacks at best.

I will never buy another pulte home, nor will I recommend it to anyone. I have documented the errors and will be submitting them to the Collin County inspectors office.

I'm sure they will have more than a few questions for the Pulte Developers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pulte Homes Cons: Workmanship, Not worth the money paid.

Comments