Los Angeles, California

Pulte builds a great house for an incredible price. I would recommend Pulte homes to anyone, and I have.

They are a large builder, but great employees, and policies.

As more and more people get angry with paying too much for their homes, I do not feel like that at all, even with huge discount prices going on right now, I do not regret buying when I did, because this is a great house, and even if I paid more money, I am living in the best house I have ever lived in, at the cheapest price. If you are in the market for a home, especially a first home, I would buy with Pulte

Product or Service Mentioned: Pulte Homes House Construction.

Comments

So you must work for Pulte?????

Pulte is so amazing?

I've had my Pulte-built condo for over 10 years. Our association had to sue after damages caused by faulty roof installation.

Then there was the recall of defective emergency sprinklers. There's the doors that aren't hung right so they stick - closet, bathroom, and even the front door(!), leaky windows and sliding patio doors, a bathroom surrounds that isn't installed straight, and closet shelves that aren't installed completely. Shoddy electricals that failed after just a couple of years, and my favorite, when it became time to replace the furnce: they had GLUED THE FURNACE IN PLACE. Who does that??

This was my first home after apartment living, and now thanks to Pulte, I know what to avoid. What an awful, awful builder.

I built my Pulte home in 2005 and am completely satisfied with my purchase. The 100% guarantee for 1 year is priceless.

I had a wood beam showing on the ceiling through the drywall due to the weight and Pulte came in and had the painters apply drywall spray through the entire ceiling.....talk about customer service!! The also recaulked everything including the shower after 6 months when it looked like some of the caulk wore off. How many homebuilders will do that? Customer service is rated #1 every year.

Go figure. I will definately recommend a Pulte home to anyone who is interested in building one.

I AM CONSIDERING A PURCHASE OF A PULTE/DEL WEBB CONDO. I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE BLOGS I HAVE READ.

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT PULTE IS A DECENT BUILDER? OR AM I MAKING A BIG MISTAKE.

@WILL IN NY

Buyer beware all are dishonest & Colo VIP Rob is a condisending ***.

I used to work for Pulte and agree that the original post had to have been written by an employee of Pulte. I was ashamed at how *** the houses were.

The quality was non-existent. The only thing I had going for me was the fact that my homeowners liked me despite the fact they HATED their house.

Yup I agree someone at Pulte wrote this. REALLY???

First of all it is almost impossible to find anyone who owns a Pulte house that is happy. Next if they

really are happy they would not be desperate like us looking online for help an hope they would be enjoying their new house.

Someone within Pulte posted this. I worked in this market and I can tell you some things.

Anyway, if this is truely a customer, good for you because they screw everyone else.

If this is a Pulte employee shame on you for lying to the public. You know what this company has done.

DLEETM

I know for a fact that Pulte employees posted this. Do not believe this story. Pulte Mortgage and Pulte are not consumer oriented!

I am also a very satisfied Pulte homeowner. I live in Kansas City, a market where Pulte is no longer building and are offering incredible prices on their remaining homes, and I could not be happier.

I paid more for my home than what they are selling for now, but I am still happy with what I paid. The service guys go above and beyond what I ever could have expected. My hardwoods in my kitchen had come apart, and Pulte had them replaced completely since they could not repair them. I would have been up a creek had another builder built my home.

When I started looking for a home, Pulte's warranty is what attracted me and they have held up the warranty and stood behind their product. I know that whenever I move, I'll purchase another Pulte home, simply for the quality and the warranty.

I have also recommended Pulte to other friends and family members that bought Pulte homes is other cities and states, and ALL have been incredibly satisfied. I realize this is a forum for unhappy customers, and I was actually on here to write about another product, but I had to put in my two cents and stand up for Pulte.