We moved in Nov 23 and it began the 1st day we moved in....the front door was wide open, the house was a mess, and the cable hadn't been laid.Since then it has been downhill with getting repair work done.
We have had so many repair issues.....the door frames were at at angle, the dry wall bowed, outside columns at an angle, locks put in the wrong way, doors having no seal, door steps caving in, and we still have hot water issues. Their customer service is terrible..they rarely contact you back, never pick up the phone, never follow up. Even the survey i filled in received no response. One thing is for sure, i will never recommend Pulte to anyone and we will buy from another builder in the future.
Someone called Natalie is the email contact at pultedelight but she has no knowledge of homes so we just go round in circles gettign more stressed day by day. My wife is 8 months pregnant and we still can't settle due all the issues.
I understand new homes have issues but our major complaint is that the communication with pulte is terrible....they just don't seem to care and i am still waiting for someone from corporate to apologise.It really makes you question how safe the foundations are with so many issues we have had with the house.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- New Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "The soffit under my front porch roof is rotting out, and my Pulte home, in Georgia, is only SIX YEARS old!..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "I'm a pep boys employee for couple of month , at the beginning everything is fine as time pass the pressure from upper management was intimidating. i got a..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."