PULTE HOMES - TERRIBLE SERVICE
We moved in Nov 23 and it began the 1st day we moved in....the front door was wide open, the house was a mess, and the cable hadn't been laid.Since then it has been downhill with getting repair work done.
We have had so many repair issues.....the door frames were at at angle, the dry wall bowed, outside columns at an angle, locks put in the wrong way, doors having no seal, door steps caving in, and we still have hot water issues. Their customer service is terrible..they rarely contact you back, never pick up the phone, never follow up. Even the survey i filled in received no response. One thing is for sure, i will never recommend Pulte to anyone and we will buy from another builder in the future.
Someone called Natalie is the email contact at pultedelight but she has no knowledge of homes so we just go round in circles gettign more stressed day by day. My wife is 8 months pregnant and we still can't settle due all the issues.
I understand new homes have issues but our major complaint is that the communication with pulte is terrible....they just don't seem to care and i am still waiting for someone from corporate to apologise.It really makes you question how safe the foundations are with so many issues we have had with the house.10962c50 review #296652
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I purchased my home in January 2012 and the vinyl siding on the left side of my home is melting. The builder Pulte refuse to come out and replace the..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."